Wednesday, April 21, 2010

All About Reading~What Am I?



 All About Spelling is launching their new reader, What Am I? in April.  Soon, they will have more readers that will correlate with the levels in All About Spelling.  


Earlier this year I reviewed some of their other products.  Here are the links to those reviews:


We were sent What Am I? to read and review.  This one follows the Beehive Reader (it is getting a new title Cobweb the Cat) I reviewed earlier in the year.  This book has longer stories but the same beautiful illustrations as the previous book.




These readers coordinates with level 2 of All About Spelling, but you can use this fabulous book even if you do not use the All About Spelling curriculum.



 


The are working on a new program, All About Reading, which will be launched later this year.  This program is a stand alone or will work wonderfully with All About Spelling. 



We think this style of book is so cute, and we love the illustrations.  I do think it is really pricey.  I doubt I would spend this amount for each book in the series.


Price: $19.95


Other TOS crew members also reviewed this book.  Go and see what they thought!

*I was sent a FREE copy of this book to review.  I am not compensated in any way and this review reflects my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment