Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Rose Legacy

Volume 1 in the Diamond of the Rockies Series
by Kristen Heitzmann
Bethany House Publishing


 Carina Maria Degratia is running away from the only life has has ever known to get away from her fiance, who had a fling with her sister.  She buys a home in Crystal, Colorado the "Diamond of the Rockies" the brochure says.  Only everything is not as it seems.  She looses most of her possessions among losing her house.
Two men come into her life but are they all they seem?  Will she be able to stay in Crystal where it is full of dirt, miners, and saloons?  Or will see flee back to the home of her childhood?  Well, you will just have to read it and find out.

I liked this book so much that I went out and got books 2 & 3 so I could finish her story.  That is one thing I did not like~ I really like the main story to end before going on to another volume in a series, but I am hooked with Carina's story and I need to find out how it ends!

 Price: $13.99 to purchase go here.

*I was sent a free copy of the book to read and review from the publisher.  I am no compensated in any other way then the free book is mine to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment