Monday, May 31, 2010

Peterson Directed Handwriting



My final product to review for the TOS crew  this year is Peterson Directed Handwriting
I had the chance to meet online with Rand Nelson to receive some individualized coaching on their method of instruction, and to determine the best placement for my children. I was really impressed that Mr. Nelson would take the time to meet with me online and discuss what would be best for my children.

"Peterson Directed Handwriting is based on movement-based instruction, with a goal of developing fluency in handwriting. The idea is to “develop a recording in muscle memory” through the following steps:
*illustrate and describe
*write in the air and say
*finger trace and say
*write and say"

Price: Varies depending on item purchased.  Between $10.50 & $20.00
 
Check out the Peterson Directed Handwriting website, where you can also consult with Rand Nelson.

*Read what other TOS crew members had to say about this product!

*I was sent a down loadable product to try and review. I am not compensated in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment