Monday, May 10, 2010

Homeschooling For the Rest of Us

by Sonya Haskins
Bethany House Publishing



 I finished reading this book the other day and I found it to be a pretty good book for the beginning Christian home school family.  There is no certain method you "must" follow, which I like because we are more eclectic in our homeschooling style.  I feel this book would be a handy book to use while considering home schooling or when you are starting out.  

We have been home schooling for over 9 years and I did find a little that I gleaned.  However I find that it would best be used for a newbie.

I recommend buying this book if you are considering homeschooling, are starting out, or are in the middle and need some new ideas!

Price: $13.99  You can by it directly form the publisher here.

*I was sent a free copy to read and review. I am not compensated and this is my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment