Monday, February 22, 2010

Swinging On a Star

Weddings by Bella series #2
by Janice Thompson

I read the first book in Janice Thompson's Weddings by Bella series.  if you would like to read my review click here.

Bella is about to out on another themed wedding, this time a Medieval one!  The bride calls her and lands a bombshell on her. The best man is coming from California a week before the wedding.  Doesn't sound too bad right?  Not if the best man is the famous actor, Brock Benson!  Now Bella has to keep him a secret plus let him stay at her house to avoid the paparazzi.


I love Bella!  I would love to be her friend.  Her family and friends are a hoot!  Janice is a fabulous author and now one of my favorites.  She puts her books in a Christian perspective but is written in a way that is tasteful as well as real.


It was so fun to read about the extravagant wedding she has to put together and how much fun she has doing it. 

This second book takes place pretty close to the end of the last one.  I think you would need to read the first book to understand the dynamics of Bella's family in this book.

Janice if you happen to read my review~ PLEASE write more about Bella (and sister Sophia)!




List Price $14.99

*I was sent a free copy of this book to read and review.  I am not compensated in any way and am not required to write a positive review.  All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment