Monday, February 15, 2010

The Choice

by Suzanne Woods Fisher
Revell Publishing




 Carrie must make a decision.  She is coming of age where she needs to decide to join the church of her upbringing, Amish, or to leave and go with Sol her boyfriend to the world of the English.  One moment she is ready to leave with Sol and the next she is sitting in a funeral contemplating the rest of her life.



There are a lot of people who die in this book.  I just thought it was a bit too much.  I did like the book.  I love reading about the Amish.  I stayed up late last night reading it and read most of the morning today.  I did think it was a bit too long in some places.  There are many choices for Carrie in this book, that will take her on many different emotional journeys.  I do think the price of the book is too high.


Price: $14.99

Available January 2010 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

* I was sent a free copy of this book to read and review.  I am not compensated for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment