Monday, February 15, 2010

Dollar Homeschool



Ray's Arithmetic


 Have you ever wanted to go back and teach what the pioneers were leaning to your children?  Now you can.  Ray's Arithmetic is a complete math curriculum for K-12 covering counting to calculus.






I had never heard of Ray's Arithmetic so when I first downloaded this and opened it I was very overwhelmed!  There was so much to go through that it was almost too much to absorb.  I guess I am one of those people who think that sometimes modern stuff is better.  I thought it was hard to read and had math included that is unnecessary in today's time, like adding 20 numbers in a column, we have calculators to do that much math, I do believe we should know basic math facts though!  The pages are hard to read and  is not colorful and quite plain.  However if this is something you like then you will be happy that Dollar Homeschool has put this all together in CD form.

You can view the list of books on the CD here.  

Price: $59.99 for the CD which includes 38 textbooks.

Visit TOS crew page for other reviews.




*I was sent a free down-loadable file of this to review.  I am not compensated for my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment