Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sixteen Brides

by Stephanie Grace Whitson
Bethany House Publishing



A book about 16 women!  I thought this might be very confusing, however Whitson narrows in on just 5 women and their journey, making it a very well written book.

16 women embark upon a journey to become homesteaders, at least that is what Mr. Drake says.  Little do they know he is counting on them becoming brides.  However when several women find out his sneaky plan they want nothing to do with it and refuse to go any farther.

These five women decide to homestead together.  Throughout this journey of setting up a home some of them find themselves again, ans some find love.

I really enjoyed reading this book and hope there might be a sequel in the future.  It kept me entertained as well as keeping me up late at night


*Price:  $14.99

*I was sent a free copy of this book to read and review. I am not compensated for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment