Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fit to Be Tied

by Robin Lee Hatcher
Zondervan Publishing


Unbeknown to me this is the second in the Sisters of Bethlehem Springs series.  I really dislike reading sequels when I have not read the first book.  I was able to understand the plot, but did not get a lot of the background needed to understand the characters in detail. There is also a third book in the series coming out 2010.

Cleo is a girl comfortable on a ranch and around horses.  She dislikes wearing dresses and is more comfortable in a pair of jeans.

Lord Sherwood is sent from London to live in Idaho for a year to earn his keep and understand work.  He has a war injury and is need of learning the value of hard work.

Lord Sherwood, or Woody as Cleo calls him, begins working as a ranch hand on Cleo's family ranch.  She despises him and wishes she did not have to train him.  However as time passes she finds herself becoming more interested in him, but will royalty and a ranch girl be able to be together?  You will have to read this book to find out.

Price: $14.99 Click here to purchase.

*I was sent a free copy of this book to read and review.  I am not compensated for my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Ew! I hate starting a series in the middle.This looks like a fun western book. I'm forwarding your review to a friend of mine who loves horses and books. Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete