Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Homecoming

by Dan Walsh
Revell Publishing


This is a sequel to The Unfinished Gift, which I also read and reviewed.  To read my review go here. Dan Walsh is a great writer.  I enjoyed this book because I connected to the characters from the first book and wanted to see more.  I am hoping Walsh will do another book in this series.

Shawn Collins has come home from fighting overseas to spend some time with his son and to grieve for the loss of his wife.  However the military has another plan in mind.  He is called to be a speaker on a tour to raise money for the war effort.  It is all very exciting, but Shawn really just wants to be home with Patrick, his son.  He will be gone for at least four months, so he needs to hire a nanny/housekeeper.  He decides to hire Miss. Townsend, the social worker that brought Patrick to his Grandpa's house. Miss. Townsend loves Patrick and finds herself falling in love with Shawn.  Will Shawn find love again?




*I was sent a free copy of this book from the publisher to read and review.  I am not compensated for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment