Saturday, June 19, 2010

Out of the Spin Cycle

by Jen Hatmaker
Revell Publishing


MOPS 2010 Theme Devotional book.

This book is divided into 40 chapters or devotionals.  They are short~ about a page or two.  Perfect for a quick read each day.  Jen Hatmaker makes motherhood fun and also gives us the spiritual boost we need from our Savior, Jesus Christ.

There are questions & activity suggestions at the end of each chapter to encourage readers to think about the chapter they just read.

I think the reason for me not enjoying this book is because I was reading it straight through to review, instead of one chapter each day or week.  I did not have the time devoted to dive deeper in to the book.


Price:  $11.99  purchase here.

*I was sent a free copy of this book from the publisher to read and review.  I am not compensated in any way for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment