Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Studypod

Studypod
by Genio LLC



What is a Studypod?

A Studypod is a fabulous innovation that I wished they had when I was in high school and college! It is essentially a book holder. It holds heavy textbooks as well as papers and paperback books. We even used it to hold a large songbook. It opens like a book so is able to hold a book open to two pages. We have another brand of book holder, but it can not hold an open book or a large heavy textbook like the Studypod can. The Studypod holds not only books,papers, and music, but a calculator too!

I LOVE this product. I keep thinking how I wish I had one during all of those studying sessions. It would have relieved a lot of back and neck strain. I am glad we have one so that my children will not have to go through what I did with neck pan. I like that it is lightweight and easily folds up to store in a drawer or backpack. The Studypod comes in three colors black, (which is the one we were sent), blue, and pink. The price is about right in my opinion. It is $19.95 for one. When you buy two or more they are $16.95. This would be a great gift for a high school or college student. Of course it is a wonderful gift for any homeschooler as well. Use it as an easel for painting for the little ones as well. this product has so many uses that it would be a great gift for nearly anyone. I just want to thank Studypod for sending me this product to review and for inventing it in the first place!!

If you want to see other reviews for this product please go to TOS blogger reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment