Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Dream to Call My Own Brides of Gallatin County #3


By Tracie Peterson
Bethany House Publishing




A Dream to Call My Own, is the third book in a series. I was sent only this book to review. In my opinion this book is not a stand alone. It was really a continuation of what happened in the earlier two books. This made it confusing and hard to understand at times. I still liked the book, but was also disappointed that I had not read the previous two books. I think I would enjoy the whole series.
Aside from that fact, it was still a good book with good morals. Lacey Gallatin is the third daughter in the Gallatin family. Her father was killed two years previous and she is determined to find his killer. her two sisters are married and deliver their first children in this book. Lacey is in love with Dave, the local law enforcement, but is unsure if she really is. during this book she wrestles with that fact and tries to decide if she will marry him.
The truth comes out in this book about who killed her father and justice is served. i suggest you read the first two before you read this one. I know when I have a bit of time I am going to go back and read the first two!

No comments:

Post a Comment