Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Things Left Unspoken

by Eva Marie Everson



Jo-Lynn Hunter is a southern woman with marital problems and an old family home to remodel and decorate. There is a little bit of mystery and a whole lot of southern charm. Jo-Lynn uncovers more than wood work in her old family home. The twists and turns will keep you turning pages long into the night.
Jo-Lynn needs to heal her marriage, but is not wholeheartedly trying. As she uncovers the truth behind her family she learns to heal her marriage. There is so much depth to this story. Not only do we read about Jo-Lynn, but we also read about her Great Aunt Stella and how her past is full of surprises.
When I was reading this book, I felt like I was a part of the south, even though I have never lived there, only visited. Such a small tight knit community that has lost much over the years, they are trying to rebuild and get their little town up and coming once again.
If you are ready for a bit of mystery and lots of surprising turn of events all mixed in with southern hospitality then this is the book for you!

2 comments:

  1. Did you happen to notice the last names of my family members who I dedicated this book to? :)

    Eva Marie Everson
    Author
    Things Left Unspoken

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, but I do not know if they are related or not. Kind of fun!

    ReplyDelete