Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Rush of Wings

by Kristen Heitzmann
Bethany House Publishing


"Though her panic is real, Noelle St. Claire is uncertain what danger she is fleeing. Fragmented images and slivers of memory have driven her to abandon her wealthy, sheltered life in New York for the hope of a haven—remote and safe.

Noelle's arrival at the Rocky Mountain horse ranch owned by Rick Spencer and his brother Morgan causes more than a little stir. Beautiful, vulnerable, yet strangely secretive, Noelle is an enigma the two contrasting brothers seek to unlock. But as their attentions breach the wall she hides behind, the past becomes a menacing threat from which Noelle can no longer hide."

A definite page-turner in my book!  I could not put this book down until I finished it.  Each page was filled with suspense- I just had to see what happened in the end! 

I really enjoy books that are well written and engaging.  It seems lately I have been selecting books that follow this pattern.  It is delightful to be able to read a book and be so immersed in the story that I can not put it down!
Noelle has some pretty major flashbacks during the course of the book which is the reason she fled her home in the first place.  There are so many levels to this book and so much that happens to Noelle, one can not help getting sucked into the story.


Price: $14.99
*I was sent a free copy of this book by the publisher to read and review.  I am not compensated for my honest review.




No comments:

Post a Comment