Thursday, July 22, 2010

Offworld

by Robin Parrish
Bethany House Publishing



Okay, so yesterday I was reading this book and told Brian what a great book it was.  He asked me what it was about.  I told him it was about these 4 astronauts that went on a 2 1/2 year mission to Mars and when they came back EVERYONE in the world was gone.  I happened about 2 months before their return~ the same time they lost contact with NASA.  So as they are traveling to this bright light in Houston from Florida, they find a homeless gal (about 19 or so)~ the only person alive.  Not knowing what to think they took her with them.

  Brian was shocked he said, "Your are reading science fiction?"  I told him I was and it was soooo good and they needed to make it into a movie! (I never read sci-fi).

Well this morning I finished it and while it was really good, I can not tell you any more.  It will spoil the ending for you if I tell you more then what I told you already.  But even if you are not into sci-fi (like me) you should try to read it.  Only took me about 5 hours to read!
Loved it!

Price $14.99  purchase here.

*I was sent a free copy to read and review.  I am not compensated for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment