Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Swiss Courier

by Tricia Goyer & Mike Yorkey
Revell Publishing


I LOVED this book.  I hope that the authors make more books from WWII.  There was not a bunch of romance, refreshing to say the least.  Intrigue and spies, I am not sure I ever would have ever picked out this book for myself but it was so good. 


 I just finished it last night.  I can not keep thinking about it.  SO GOOD!!

Taking place in Switzerland 1944, during WWII, Gabi, who is half Swiss and half American, works for the OSS doing translations.  She also has a rare talent~she is a safe cracker.  Gabi is asked to do crack a safe to retrieve some very important documents.  From there she becomes involved in a bigger more important job.

Joseph Engel works at the University.  He is working on a top secret German war weapon (the atom bomb).  Gestapo agents uncover that he is a Jew.  The race is on to see who will get to him first the Americans or the Gestapo.

I implore you to read this book.  You will NOT be disappointed.


*I recieved a free copy from the publisher to read and write my review.  I am not compensated in any other way and am not required to write a positive review.

“Available October 2009 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”

No comments:

Post a Comment