Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nature Friend Magazine

Nature Friend Magazine






What a gorgeous magazine! The pictures are amazing in this magazine. The content goes pretty in depth as well.  My boys and I learned many new things about nature with a Christian perspective.  It was enjoyable to read the role of Christ and Heavenly Father in a nature magazine. 


They publish 12 issues per year with 6 of those issues geared toward older children.  This gives a good balance for all ages of children (and adults too).

Each magazine is focused on one topic through out the magazine, which helps with children who want to learn more or those with distractions. 

The cost:

Magazine subscription $36 per year
Study guides are an additional $24 per year.

I do think the price is very steep and I would not be able to afford it. I really think that the study guide should come with the magazine.  In my opinion it is not worth an added $24to the price of the magazine.  Sure, it has some fun activities but with the cost of the study guides being almost the cost of another magazine subscription it does not seem worth it.  Even if I had the money I probably would not purchase it as I feel the price tag to be too high.

To receive a
I was sent S$3 off discount use the code BLOG93 when you check out.  Offer is only good through November 30, 2009!

We received the September 2009 and October 2009 Nature Friend for free to review from Nature Friend magazine.  (through The Old Schoolhouse review crew).

To see what my fellow blog reviewers thought about Nature Friend see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment