Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bible Charts & Maps

The Amazing Bible World History Timeline



The Amazing Bible Timeline is not in your usual format.  I have only seen ones that are long.  This one is larger than poster sized, with the timeline in round shape. 

I am not a history buff, but my husband is.  I found this confusing and not really wanting to spend a whole lot of time looking and studying it.  It is quite large and because of that I was unable to hang it up. I kept it rolled up in the family room.  It was not a very useful place to store it.  I personally to not care for timelines. 
It was interesting to see it all in one place.  If you are one that enjoys timelines you may like this.

Price: $29.97
Right now if you order you will receive FREE~
Interactive Maps of the Holy Lands and Digital Amazing Bible Timeline

For a limited time get 2 for $49.97

See what other TOS crew members had to say about this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment