Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In Every Heartbeat

by Kim Vogel Sawyer
Bethany House Publishers


"As three friends who grew up in the same orphanage head off to college together, they each harbor a special plan for the future. Libby Conley hopes to become a famous journalist. Pete Leidig believes God has called him to study to become a minister. And Bennett Martin plans to pledge a fraternity, find a place to belong, and have as much fun as possible. But as tensions rise around the world on the brink of World War I, the friends' differing aspirations and opinions begin to divide them, as well.

When Libby makes a shocking discovery about Pete's family, will it drive a final wedge between the friends or bond them in ways they never anticipated?"

A fresh new book about friendship.  Even though I enjoyed this book, I felt the beginning quite boring.  I usually only take a couple of days to read a book, however this took me over a week, because it took me forever to get in to, but once the first several chapters were done the story became interesting.  I have a feeling there will be a sequel to the book because we do not  find out what happens to one of the friends-his ending per say. Good read.

Price:  $14.99 purchase here.

*I was sent a free copy of this book from the publisher to read and review.  I am not compensated for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment