Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Boy Who Changed the World

by Andy Andrews
Thomas Nelson Publishing



The Boy Who Changed the World is a very profound book.  I read it to my children and my husband was in the room. We all talked about it afterward-how what you do and the choices you make can make a big difference.  The boy in the story did not make a difference at the time but later on influenced many others.

I think this book should be in every home.  It shows children that their decisions really do make a difference, no matter how small.  No matter what they think, this book will help them understand that one person really can make a difference.

I encourage my readers to purchase a book for yourselves or one as a gift for the child in your life.

*I was sent a free copy of this book from the publisher to read and review, as always I am not compensated for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment