Thursday, August 12, 2010

Let's Do Lunch

by RogerWilson
Thomas Nelson Publishing




Very rarely do I finish a book on "dieting."  Usually diet books are full of scientific facts, psychological mumbo jumbo.  Don't get me wrong I do not believe that science and psychology are junk, but when you want to lose weight, you want to do it NOW.  I would get discouraged reading the stupid book~ and go off the diet before I even finished the book!!  Not with this book.  Not only did I finish the book but I did so in 2 days! 

Wilson writes about what he learned when we lost his massive amount of weight.  He told the readers what to eat, not why it scientifically worked that way.  There was no psychological basis, just the facts.  He is giving his readers what they need, a way to change their diets forever.

I am so excited to start this new eating plan.  I will keep you updated as to how things are going.  I need to go buy grapes first!

*I was sent this book as part of the book sneeze review program.  I am not compensated in any way for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment