Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Noticer

by Andy Andrews
Thomas Nelson Publishing




My friend Janet (Simply Schooling Mom) read and reviewed this book several months ago (to read her review go here).  I kept looking to see if Thomas Nelson had the book available to review for a long time.  They finally had it up again to review and I requested to review it.


I am so glad I did.  Janet was right when she said it was a must read. The Noticer is a life changing book.  The story follows a man, Jones, who seems to show up when people are in need.  A whole town is eventually affected by this man.  He is able to help people gain perspective of their life when their life is in turmoil.
  I certainly do not want to give away the purpose of the book, but I do want you to have a desire to read it, so not much more about the plot.



I would like my teen to read this, I think it might even help him gain a little perspective too!







*I received a copy of this book for free from the publisher as part of their Book Sneeze program.  I am not compensated and am not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment