Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Dog

by Melody Carlson




This was such a fun story to read.  I sas not too sure about it at first.  I was afraid it might be kind of corny, but I really enjoyed it.

Christmas Dog is about a lonely woman, Betty.  She has no one to spend the holidays with.  She detests her neighbor who insists on tearing apart his house and leaving it on his lawn~making an eyesore of the place.

Out of the blue a mangy dog appears and Betty learns what Christmas is all about.

This book is about forgiveness, learning to not judge others, and love.  Betty finds all of these things and more.



To read an excerpt from the book please click here.

*I was sent a free copy of the book from Revell to read and review.  I am not compensated and am not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment