Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Worth a Thousand Words

Worth a Thousand Words (Jubilant Soul 2)
by Stacy Hawkins Adams
Revell Publishing




Indigo dream of becoming a photographer may just not come true. She has a love of photography. Indigo has wonderful talent and ambition to go far in her career as a professional photographer. However, will she be able to continue her dream even when her life goes crazy? Her fiance wants her to marry him right away and give up going to get her degree. She discovers a health issue that may just make her lose it all.
Although this is the second in the series, I felt like it spoke for itself. I enjoyed reading this. I was rooting for Indigo and could not wait to get to the next chapter to find out what she would uncover next. I did however have an issue with how homosexuality was brought up in the book. But, I am glad that it played out in a positive way and what God would want, although I personally believe that one can change with the help of God. It did make me uncomfortable. 

I do not want to uncover too much in the book, so I will just tell you to all go out and get yourself a copy.

The list price is $12.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment