Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stars Collide

by Janice Thompson
Revell Publishing




Another book by one of my favorite authors, Janice Thompson!  I love her fun and sassy writing style- it makes me laugh and ponder at the same time!  Janice has so much talent!  I make myself read slower otherwise I would read it in one night! 

"Kat Jennings and Scott Murphy don't just play two people who are secretly in love on a television sitcom--they are also head over heels for each other in real life. When the lines between reality and TV land blur, they hope they can keep their relationship under wraps. But when Kat's grandmother, an aging Hollywood starlet with a penchant for wearing elaborate evening gowns from Golden Age movies, mistakes their on-screen wedding proposal for the real deal, things begin to spiral out of their control. Will their secret be front-page news in the tabloids tomorrow? And can their budding romance survive the onslaught of paparazzi, wedding preparations, and misinformed
in-laws?"

Such a hillarious book!  I just love Grandma- she is seriously funny!  Want a fun, upbeat, light read?  You gotta RUN and buy this one!

I have a feeling there will be a sequel to this one (or is that wishful thinking?).

Price:  $14.99  Purchase here (many times the publisher's website has discounts available).


*I was sent a free copy of this book from the publisher to read and review.  I am not compensated for my honest review.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet review. How lovely! Glad you enjoyed Kat's story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so honored that you would post a comment on my little blog!! Will there be a sequel????

    ReplyDelete